|Image courtesy of Just2shutter / FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
1. Choose Bright Colors: Bright, bold colors are always a great choice for a summer wedding. But don't go too crazy, pick only two or three hues and stick with them.
2. Florals: In addition to solid colors, floral print is great to use for your invitations or decorations. This can help give off an elegant vibe and is a great way to offset any solid patterns you have.
3. Soft Music: Keep the air light by including soft, laid back music in your reception. Especially during your cocktail hour, keep guests cool, calm and collected with soft background music created through the use of a piano or string instrument.
4. Wine Smoothies/Frozen Drinks: Since you run the risk of getting married on a hot day, make sure to incorporate some kind of frozen treat into your drink menu; giving guests something cool to sip on is sure to be a hit.
5. Outdoor Weddings: Though indoor weddings can be beautiful, outdoor weddings are a great way to celebrate summer and your wedding all at once. Dare to dip your toes in the sand with a beach wedding? Great weather provides great opportunities.
Once you've picked a date and ironed out your guest list, it's time to pick a venue for your reception! Choose Zacharys Catering! Throughout any season, Zacharys is ready to cater your special day. Your guests will enjoy chic appetizers, towering culinary displays and signature cocktails in addition to beautifully handcrafted desserts and your wedding cake! Make this summer one to remember with the wedding of your dreams; contact us at (516) 794-9770 today!
And don't forget...All HOLIDAY PARTIES booked by July 15, comprised of 100 guests or more, will be eligible for a package upgrade! That's more than a $500 value! Contact us to learn more.