Week of the party:
- Shop for last minute supplies such as decorations or place settings.
- Shop for or prepare what you will wear to the party.
- Make sure your camera or phone is fully charged so you are ready to take pictures.
- Go over your guest list and check that you have accounted for everyone who will be attending.
- Confirm details with your venue or confirm delivery of rental equipment if your party will take place at home.
- Wake up with enough time to get ready and pack up anything that needs to be taken to your venue. If your party is at home, wake up with enough time to set up tables, chairs, and tents if necessary.
- Pick up last minute food such as appetizers and dessert. If your party is catered, contact your caterer to confirm delivery times and menu.
- Pick up balloons or flowers if they are part of your decorations.
- Arrive early to your venue to put up final decorations, set up any extra amenities, and discuss party plans with the staff.
- Have fun and celebrate!
If you're still looking for help on how to begin planning a graduation party, check out our previous blog.
Are you looking for a venue to host your child's graduation party? Choose Zacharys! Our event planners will help you plan your decor, menu and more, and will help reduce the stress that comes with party planning. Graduations are a special occasion, so celebrate the right way! Contact us at 516-794-9770 for more information on how we can help you plan the perfect graduation party.