We know the process of choosing your first dance song is tough, and we want to make sure you pick one that's perfect. The following is a list of popular songs for 2014 that you can sample when sitting down to select your wedding song:
1. I Won't Give Up: Jason Mraz
2. Wanted: Hunter Hayes
3. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not: Thompson Square
4. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
5. God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
6. Count On Me - Bruno Mars
7. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
8. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
9. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
10. Marry Me - Train
For more traditional first dance songs, see below:
1. I Will - The Beatles
2. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
3. I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
4. Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
5. From This Moment - Shania Twain
For a complete list of popular wedding songs for 2014, click here.
Are you ready to choose your wedding song? Here at Zacharys, we can provide an event planner who can help you pick the best music for your wedding reception. For your wedding we will also help you select menu options and decorations. Your guests will enjoy chic appetizers, towering culinary displays, signature cock tails, and of course your wedding cake!
Your wedding day is one of the most important days in a person's life, and we want to help make it memorable. Contact us at (516) 794-9770 to begin planning your reception today!