1. Pie Bar: For a less formal approach, consider ordering a few different flavored pies that can cater to all of your guests' taste buds. With a pie bar, guests have the option to choose a flavor they prefer or have the opportunity to sample a few different ones!
2. Baked Goods: Who doesn't love a good homemade brownie or cookie? Although most guests look forward to trying the cake you've chosen, sticking with traditional homemade goods are sure to excite. This option is also a great way to get your friends and family involved in your wedding by asking them to bake one item for the dessert table!
3. Doughnuts: Doughnuts are a delicious alternative to traditional wedding desserts. Like the pie bar option, order a few different flavors so that guests have the opportunity to sample different treats.
4. Frozen Yogurt: Since going out for "fro-yo" has turned into a popular activity for people of all ages, why not introduce guests to your favorite flavors? With this option, you can provide guests with cups of yogurt, or, seek out a venue that allows you to set up your own DIY frozen yogurt machine.
5. Candy Bar: End the night on a high note by offering guests a candy bar where they can fill up their own goody bag with their favorite treats. Here at Zacharys, we offer one of the sweetest candy bars filled with all your favorite chocolates, gummies, and more!
Here at Zacharys, we pride ourselves on our ability to create a menu that meets your needs. In addition to your appetizers and main course, we are available to provide dessert options that are sure to have your guests' mouths watering! Let your wedding day be full of sweet surprises; contact us at 516-794-9770 to begin planning your party today!