East Meadow Shopping Center
www.zacharysandaura.com (516) 794-9770
Are you considering throwing an outdoor party this summer? Here are some tips to ensure your party is a huge success!
1. Drink Parasols- Add a festive and colorful umbrella to any drink to give it that extra something.
2. Poolside Party- Set up a couple of low colorful plastic tables around your pool area. Serve some small bites and cocktails and your party will be a huge hit amongst your guests!
3. Outdoor Movie Party- At the end of a long summer day, what’s better than setting up a projector or television outside and showing a classic summer flick? Party starts at twilight!
4. Multiple Beverage Stations- Setting up multiple beverage stations at your party will ensure that your guests can always get a refill without waiting. Galvanized tubs, colorful enamel buckets, and planters work perfectly. Place an assortment of drinks in each bin if they're destined for different locations throughout the yard. Or fill each container with a single type, such as imported beer, white wine, or bottled water. With ribbon, tether an opener to a handle of each bin; drape a dish towel nearby to take care of condensation.
5. Pretty Paper Lanterns- Paper lanterns don’t necessarily need to be giving off light at your party. Set up some colorful paper lanterns and string them above your deck as a festive decoration.