Once you get going in your nightclub promoting job, you're going to be throwing your own events. And when you throw your own events, you're going to want to come up with your own themes or ideas for them. So here's a list of some of party ideas for nightclub promoters that Zacharys and Savannah Nightclub put together.
1. Angels and Demons themes -- Basically anything playing off the good/evil idea. Girls can dress naughty or sweet and innocent, guys have an excuse to dress up a bit.
2. 80's/90's/70's themes -- Always fun! The college crowds always LOVE these nights.
3. Day specific themes -- A theme for each day of the week and advertise to come drink it off with a 2-for-1 drink special. Thursday is early weekend. Etc.
4. White parties -- Always fun. Makes everyone look fancy. Best for the spring or summer.
5. After-parties / Pre-parties -- If you can schedule a weekly after party or pre-party somewhere, that can be a theme unto itself. Tell people to start the night off earlier or keep it going later.
Also, collaborating with local modeling agencies, local hip hop artists or local DJ's can be a hit. Sometimes, if you get enough publicity you can even start selling tickets.
A few more pointers:
- Don't overdo the theme nights. It's more of a way to just brand your night. So don't make the theme something ridiculous that takes a ton of effort for people to follow.
- Don't do TOO many themes.Try to limit them to every few weeks or so and not do them on multiple nights in the same week.
This will give some good party ideas for nightclub promoters.